Autumn Area Meetings 2019
All members, local riders and their friends are welcome at our Area Meetings where you can discuss problems with your local routes, and find solutions. If there’s no convenient meeting in ‘your’ Area, you’re welcome to attend any other Meeting.
Members living or riding outside Leicestershire or Rutland are welcome to attend the nearest meeting. If that’s not practical but you have a question about your local bridleways, please contact the Networks Officer, see below.
Notes from the April/May 2019 meetings are enclosed for Leics and Rutland members
We are again holding a joint meeting for members in Harborough and Blaby Districts in Kibworth Harcourt – a roughly central point for the south of Leicestershire. Please attend as you undoubtedly have as many problems as any other Area.
If you want to give your apologies or ask for directions, please contact the number given for the meeting, or the Networks Officer – contact details at bottom of this page.
Please note varied starting times
• Monday the 23rd of September - Charnwood Area 7.30pm Bishop Beveridge Club, South St, Barrow on Soar, LE12 8LZ. As the first ‘regular’ meeting since October 2018, we will be picking up on problems discussed then and new ones. Copies of the circulated Notes will be available.
• Monday the 30th of September - Blaby and Harborough East & West 7-9pm in the Studio, Old Grammar School, School Rd (cul-de-sac), Kibworth Harcourt LE8 0JE. From A6, at Coach & Horses pub, turn into Church Rd. Cont. over railway and turn R at rdbt. School Rd is 1st on R after pedestrian crossing. For those coming from Fleckney, Saddington etc., School Rd is almost opposite the Smeeton Rd at High Street. There will be LRBA signs to the Studio inside the building. LRBA tel: 0116 247 8214.
• Week begining the 7th of October - Melton 7.30pm at Scalford Village Hall, 1 Kings Close, Scalford LE14 4DN. King’s Close runs between King St and Sandy Lane. LRBA tel: 01664 434120
• Monday the 14th of October - Hinckley & Bosworth 7.30pm at Sutton Cheney Village Hall, Main St, (near Hercules Revived pub) CV13 0AG. LRBA tel: Networks Officer 01509 215619
• Tuesday the 22nd of October - NW Leics 7-9pm at Marlene Reid Centre, Belvoir St/Melbourne St corner, Coalville LE673PH. Parking behind Centre or in Melbourne St. LRBA tel: 01283 760353.
• Tuesday the 29th of October - Rutland 7.30-10pm. Don Paddy’s upstairs room, Market Place, Uppingham LE15 9QH. LRBA tel: 01572 722329.
Networks Officer Vicky Allen. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01509 215619.
You should find all the information you need in the various sections of this website. If you feel something is missing, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. To download your free Adobe PDF Reader please Click Here.